Lincoln High School is in the process of preparing for a 2022 accreditation visit by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). WASC is recognized as one of six regional associations that accredit public and private schools, colleges and universities in the United States. This commission validates the curricular, instructional, and support programs for California schools. In order for LHS student transcripts to be accepted by other schools and universities, LHS must be accredited by WASC.
The process is a six-year cycle of:
- gathering of school data,
- clarifying of what all students should know, understand and be able to do,
- analyzing student performance,
- examining the academic, social, personal program of the school
- identifying critical areas for improvement
- creating a school-wide action plan
Every member of our school community plays an integral part in evaluating and participating in our self-study report. It is imperative that we hear from all stakeholders; teachers, students, parents, community members, support, and district staff, as we set improvement goals through this reflective process. To reach that goal, please take the time to complete the parent/student survey and assist us in setting plans to make LHS the best school possible.
Click the links to complete the applicable survey: